Covid-compliant handling of Driver Trainings
From now on, the Courses of the internal driver trainings will be carried out while taking the current guidelines into account:
- Sufficiently large spaces to ensure the 2-meter minimum distance.
- Snacks and drinks in compliance with hygienic regulations.
- Participants sit exclusively alone in the vehicle.
- No onboard coaching for the time being - Both instructors moderate/evaluate from outside.
- Relevant areas are disinfected as best as possible (steering wheel, handles, fittings, etc.). Vehicles are sufficiently ventilated.
- Meetings are held in the fresh air whenever possible, observing the safety distance.
- Wearing a mask is optional, but may be made mandatory for all participants at the customer's request.
- Participants are requested to provide their own food during the lunch break. If these points are followed, the training can be conducted in accordance with the recommendations for dealing with the Corona virus.
If this is an option for you, we will be happy to provide you with a detailed draft for the desired form of training.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me personally:
email@example.com at your disposal.